The Zimmerman Law Firm is proud to present our free holiday ride-sharing cab ride program.
If you decide to go out and drink over the holidays make the responsible choice and take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home and we will reimburse you for the ride home.
We work to make our community safer and help those get home safely.
Our program is simple: if you go out over a qualifying holiday (see: Qualifying 2022 Holidays below) take a ride-share home – and – we will reimburse you for the ride home.
As injury attorneys, we proudly help and serve the residents around Texas and work to make our community as safe as possible.
Read more about the program for full details.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
We want your home safe this holiday season.
Qualifying 2022 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in Waco, TX
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere within Waco, TX.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail into our office:
The Zimmerman Law Firm, P.C.
3501 West Waco Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.