Dangerous Product Injuries
Not all injuries are the fault of careless drivers or negligent store owners. Some are caused by products that let us down.
Products That Have Been Known To Harm People
- Air Bags and Seat Belts
- Poor Instructions and Signage
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Brake Linings
- Construction Materials
- Defective Car Design, such as Rollovers in SUVs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Drugs
- Cellphone Batteries
- Water Heaters
- Household Solvents and Chemicals
- Fuel Systems that Start Fires
- Medical Devices
- Pharmacy and Prescription Errors
- Car and Other Product Recalls
- Toys that Harm Children
A company has a duty to create a product that is safe for a person to use. Defects in products are of three types: defects designed into the product, defects that occur in the manufacturing of a product or delivery of a service, and products that contain a warning defect or maybe no warning at all.
The product liability attorneys at The Zimmerman Law Firm, are familiar with all of these dangerous product situations. These cases are not easy, requiring a talent for investigation and analysis, and the nerve to take on large companies and their talented lawyers. But we do it, and we have fought for many clients over the years. We can do the same for you.