Helping Injured Construction Workers Recover
The No. 1 danger in construction zones is gravity — things that cause workers to fall (such as unsteady terrain, scaffolds and gangplanks) and things that fall on workers (tools, vehicles, cranes, walls and entire structures.)
Construction is rated the single most dangerous occupation, worse than mining and farming. The Zimmerman Law Firm, are experts in representing injured construction workers, whether that means pursuing an on-the-job injury claim, obtaining Texas Workers’ Compensation, or filing third party construction accident lawsuits when the negligent company is not their immediate employer.
Reasons Why Construction Sites Are Dangerous Places
- Falling Debris and Materials
- Falling Objects
- Falls from Heights
- Falls from Ladders and Platforms
- Falls from Roofs
- Falls from Scaffolds and Scaffolding Falling on You
- Forklift Accident
- Heavy Equipment and Defective Machinery
- Truck Tip Overs and Crushing
- On-Site Vehicle Collisions
- Accidents Occurring During Loading and Unloading
- Fires, Explosions and Chemical Injuries
- Electrical Injuries
- Toxic Air and Fume Ingestion
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
In cases of fatal accidents, our lawyers file wrongful death claims to help you cope the enormous loss of a loved child, parent, or partner.
If you or a family member has been injured working on a construction site, call The Zimmerman Law Firm, at 254-752-9688 or 1-800-INJURIES, or email us your questions. Ask our attorneys to set up a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation to see where you stand.