Title: Managing Partner
Ubicación: Waco, TX
Correo electrónico: Envíeme un correo electrónico
Michael was born in Houston, Texas, on November 5th, 1961. His education at Baylor and Texas State Universities earned him a Bachelor of Science degree in 1987. His major was in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry. He finished his legal education at Texas Southern University in 1990, earning a Juris Doctorate from Thurgood Marshall School of Law. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1990.
The Zimmerman Law Firm was founded in 1962 by Rodger Zimmerman. Michael joined with his father and the law firm of Zimmerman & Zimmerman, P.C., was created in 1992. This firm has grown to add partners and become one of the largest personal injury law firms in Central Texas.
Michael has been fortunate to represent thousands of Central Texans regarding their serious personal injury and wrongful death claims. His significant Texas experience in the field helps the process of explaining and handling complicated insurance claims for individuals and families in the most tragic and necessary times. His sensitive nature and personal attention makes his clients feel like family. His professional mantra is simple: enjoy the fight thoroughly and win.
Michael’s entrepreneurial and successful business personality has drawn thousands of clients and many law firms and referring attorneys to entrust their cases with him and his law firm. Michael is now the managing partner of The Zimmerman Law Firm.
Michael and his wife, Vickie, have three adult children. Texas is, and always will be, home to Michael and his entire family.
His law practice reflects his personality: A successful and caring team of partners and support staff, with an extremely aggressive and passionate work ethic.
Áreas de práctica
- Siniestros de automóviles
- Lesiones laborales
- Responsabilidad civil
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos
- Negligencias médicas
- Daños corporales
- Muerte por negligencia
Acceso a la abogacía
- Texas, 1990
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE.UU. Distrito Sur de Texas
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE.UU. Distrito Oeste de Texas
- Tribunal de Distrito de EE.UU. Distrito Norte de Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 1990
- Baylor UniversityWaco, Texas
- Major: Biology
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- B.S. – 1986
- Major: Biology/Chemistry
Asociaciones profesionales y afiliaciones
- Texas Bar Fellowship, Member, 2013 to Present
- McLennan County Texas Bar Association, Member, 1991 to Present
- Esquire Fraternity
- Law Office of Whitney Fanning, Waco, Texas, Associate, 1990 to 1992