Gavin graduated from Abilene Christian University in 2013 earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. At Abilene Christian, he received the Chancellor’s Award, frequently led University-wide Chapel, and was a Director in ACU’s annual Sing Song event. Gavin earned his Juris Doctor from Baylor University School of Law in 2016. There he was a member of the Dean’s list as well as a frequent volunteer at Mission Waco and the Waco Veteran’s Assistance Clinic. At Baylor, Gavin received the Kaplan Pro Bono/Public Service Award and was named a member of the Texas State Pro Bono College in 2014.
Gavin has always called Central Texas home as a native of Belton, Texas. After moving to Abilene for college, Gavin married his wife, Lindzie, in 2013. Together, they enjoy church activities, traveling, and Texas Ranger baseball. Gavin is very involved in the worship ministry at Crestview Church of Christ and you will often find him on the praise team. Gavin and Lindzie are glad to be back in Central Texas and are excited to call Waco home.
Gavin joined The Zimmerman Law Firm in 2014 as a clerk and began practicing as an attorney in 2016.
Áreas de práctica
- Siniestros de automóviles
- Lesiones laborales
- Responsabilidad de los locales
- Responsabilidad por productos defectuosos
- Negligencias médicas
- Daños corporales
- Muerte por negligencia
Acceso a la abogacía
- Texas, 2016
- Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de BaylorWaco, Texas
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Psychology
Asociaciones profesionales y afiliaciones
- McLennan County Young Lawyer Association, 2015 to Present
- Texas Pro Bono College, 2014 to 2015
Actividades pro bono
- Waco Veterans Assistance Clinic, 2013 to 2016
- Mission Waco Legal Clinic, 2013 to 2015