Congratulations to Jillian Shepperd as the winner of our 2022 undergraduate scholarship contest!
According to a crash study conducted by the National Safety Council, roughly 4.4 million people suffered injuries that required medical attention in 2019. An accident can be devastating and survivors may struggle to deal with the aftermath.
Scholarship Contest Overview
Our experienced car accident lawyers understand how lives can change in an instant and know how difficult the path to recovery can be.
In an effort to recognize and support those who have been affected by an auto accident, The Zimmerman Law Firm, P.C. is offering a $1,500 scholarship to one lucky student.
We would like students to write a 500-word essay that addresses the following:
- What happened?
- How did you overcome your physical and/or emotional injuries after the accident?
- How do you plan to use your education after graduation?
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must have sustained injuries from an auto accident.
- Applicants must be EITHER high school seniors accepted to a college or university (graduating summer 2023) OR students that are currently enrolled in a college or university (as of the start of the fall 2023 semester).
You must submit your application no later than August 1st, 2023.
When Will the Winner Be Announced?
We will select and notify the winner no later than August 16th, 2023.
Submitting Your Application
To apply, click the button below and include the following information:
- Contact information,
- Transcript or proof of enrollment, and
- Your essay.
"*" indicates required fields