They said my school district can not help, but I didn’t really know …!
If your child is a victim of bullying at school, stop it now! Many school districts fail to prevent and refuse to acknowledge school bullying. Children have been seriously injured and have even lost their lives to suicide as a result of relentless bullying and harassment at school. Call our lawyers at our Waco office immediately for help and information.
Protect your child now!
Our law firm can help protect your child now.
- 42 U.S.C. §1983 - Hold School Accountable
42 USC 1983 can hold school district accountable for constitutional violations. Constitutional claims pursuant to the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution as contemplated by 42 U.S.C. §1983
- 29 U.S.C. §794a - Nondiscrimination Laws
Discrimination based upon disability pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. §794a ("Rehabilitation Act")
- 20 U.S.C. § 1681 - Discrimination based upon gender
Claims regarding bullying, harassment and discrimination based upon gender (which includes male-to-female harassment and same-sex harassment) pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX), 86 Stat. 373, as amended, 20 U.S.C. § 1681
Administrative Law and Due Process
- Internal grievance complaints against educators and administrators
- Claims against teachers, coaches, students and other responsible parties for injuries sustained by a child or patient
- OCR complaints
- License or certification complaints
- Special education complaints with TEA
- Special education due process hearings
- 504 Hearings
- Level I, II and III complaints (internal district grievance procedure)
- Cooperation with supporting agencies (MHMR, DARS, etc.)
- Case management and attendance at ARD and IDEA protocol hearings
Any Concerns Related to Bullying and Harrassment
Types Of Child injuries
Sexual Assault and Molestation
In cases of fatal accidents, our lawyers file wrongful death claims to help you cope with the incalculable loss of a child.
Call The Zimmerman Law Firm, at 254-265-9300 or 1-800-INJURIES, or email us your questions. We'll get right back to you!